Philadelphia Inadequate Security Lawyer
Negligent Security Attorney in Conshohocken Defends Clients Injured on Someone Else’s Property Due to Security Negligence in King of Prussia, Norristown, Montgomery County, and Throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey
No one goes shopping thinking that they will be attacked. We feel safe when we visit a business, shopping mall, or other similar spaces because we trust that the property owner has taken precautions to ensure safety on the property. Property owners and business owners are required by Pennsylvania law to maintain safe premises for visitors to their properties. This also means protecting their visitors from attacks or crimes from third parties. If you have suffered an injury or property damage on another person’s property due to inadequate security, you can recover compensation for your injuries and damages with the help of an experienced Philadelphia inadequate security lawyer.
Attacks can have devastating long-term consequences. When an attack occurs on another person’s property as a result of negligence, you can hold the property owner or manager accountable for their negligence. We at Villari, Giannone and Matteo will work to hold the party responsible for your injuries responsible. While the attacker can be prosecuted for their criminal acts, the property owner or manager who was responsible for ensuring the security of the property ought to be held liable for putting your life at risk. We will work to recover maximum compensation for your injuries. We have recovered millions on behalf of clients that have suffered injuries due to negligent security practices on other people’s properties. We will fight on your behalf to recover just compensation.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced negligent security attorney in Conshohocken, PA from our law firm. We offer a free consultation for personal injury victims. Have your case reviewed by an experienced attorney and learn about your rights and options.
What Constitutes Negligent Security?
Negligent security refers to unsafe conditions on a property that result from inadequate security. Pennsylvania law requires property owners to ensure that their properties are safe for visitors. This law covers hazardous conditions of a physical nature as well as the security of the premises.
There are various factors that are considered when determining the level of security of a property. These include:
- The property’s location
- Crime rates in the geographical location
- History of incidents in the location or the particular building
- The purpose of the property
Property owners are required by law to take precautions to ensure a reasonable level of security on their property. Some of these measures include:
- Installing a fence
- Installing security lights
- Installing working security cameras
- Employing security personnel
- Providing training for their staff on how to respond to threats
- Using locks
- Providing surveillance on the property
- Using signage to alert visitors to the property of any known dangers on or around the property
How An Experienced Philadelphia Inadequate Security Lawyer From Villari, Giannone and Matteo can Help
The team at Villari, Giannone, and Matteo are experienced in fighting on behalf of the injured. You can rely on our skills, knowledge, and experience to build a strong case on your behalf. Our team will:
- Investigate your case to identify the developed evidence of negligence
- Determine what party or parties can be held liable for your injuries and damages
- Negotiate a settlement with the property owner and their insurance company
- Represent you in court in case a reasonable settlement cannot be reached.
Our team has the resources to take your case as far as it needs to go and secure compensation on your behalf. Contact our law firm now to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney and get started with recovering the compensation that is rightly yours. We will handle all aspects of the lawsuit so you can focus on picking up the pieces and getting your life back on track.
Contact Villari, Giannone and Matteo to Consult with an Experienced Philadelphia Inadequate Security Lawyer
At Villari, Giannone and Matteo we understand how devastating it is to experience an attack. Dealing with the ordeal can be even more overwhelming when you realize that the attack could have been prevented. While seeking financial compensation for your injuries and other damages will not reverse the events or take away the pain and suffering, it will provide you with the financial support you need.
Contact our law firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced negligent security attorney in Conshohocken, PA from our law firm. We will help ensure that you secure a fair settlement. We will handle all aspects of your lawsuit so you can focus on picking up the pieces and getting your life back on track.
We offer a free consultation for personal injury victims. Have your case reviewed for free and learn about your rights and options. Call us now to schedule your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Injuries Due to Inadequate Security in Philadelphia
There are various types of damages available for injuries suffered in a negligent security case. These include:
– Lost wages
– Past and future medical expenses
– Reduced capacity to earn
– Pain and suffering
– Physical therapy
– Property damage
– Mental anguish
– Anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder
– Disfigurement and scarring
– Loss of consortium
You can determine what damages you are eligible to recover by consulting an experienced Philadelphia inadequate security lawyer. The attorneys at Villari, Giannone and Matteo will review your case for free and consider all options to ensure you recover maximum compensation.
If you were injured on someone else’s property as a result of negligent security you will have two years to file a negligent security lawsuit. This period begins from the date of the incident. If you fail to file your lawsuit within this period, you may be barred from recovering compensation for your injuries.
Contact Villari, Giannone and Matteo to consult with an experienced negligent security attorney in Conshohocken, PA, and begin the process of securing compensation for your injuries as soon as possible. We will ensure that you’re not locked out by any deadlines.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."