Philadelphia Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyer
Choose us for your serious injury or wrongful death claim
Injuries caused by motorcycle accidents can often be severe. In some cases, the injuries turn out to be fatal. That’s because motorcyclists have less protection than drivers and passengers riding in cars, trucks, and other vehicles.
Knowing what to do after sustaining a serious injury in a motorcycle accident can be overwhelming. You want to focus on your recovery. But you also need to address many important issues as quickly as possible to make sure you receive the money you deserve.
That’s why you need Villari, Giannone and Matteo on your side, fighting for your rights. Based in Philadelphia and serving injury victims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, our experienced legal team can help you every step of the way.
Common motorcycle accident injuries
There are many different types of motorcycle accident injuries. Some of the most common ones include:
- Head injuries – Even if you’re wearing a helmet, you can still sustain a concussion, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) or another serious head injury.
- Road rash – This term applies to severe skin damage caused by sliding on asphalt on the road. The abrasion results in the skin being peeled off similar to the burn injury.
- Broken bones – Motorcyclists’ arms, legs, ribs, hips and other body parts are frequently prone to injuries, including broken bones.
- Arm injuries – Broken bones, sprains, nerve damage or even amputation are all common types of arm injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents.
- Leg and foot injuries – Broken bones and amputations sometimes occur. So do burn injuries, since a leg or foot can come into contact with the motorcycle’s engine.
- Internal injuries – Organ damage, organ failure and internal bleeding are just some of the life-threatening internal injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents.
No matter what type of injury you’re dealing with, make sure you take your case seriously right from the start. Make sure you contact us and schedule your free case evaluation.
How we can help you
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, you want someone who understands how the legal system works in your state. You want someone with extensive experience handling such claims. You want someone you can trust to put your best interests first.
Our legal team meets all of these requirements. We know the law inside and out. We have worked with numerous motorcycle accident injury victims. And we will always put your best interests first.
As your attorney, we can negotiate directly with insurance companies on your behalf. And if they refuse to cooperate, we will not hesitate to take them to court. We will work hard for you because we strongly believe in justice. Schedule a free consultation with us today.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."