Philadelphia Rollover Accident Lawyer
We can prove who was at fault for your crash
Car accidents involving vehicles rolling over often result in serious injuries. Fatalities also often occur due to rollover accidents. That’s why it’s important that injury victims and their families take immediate legal action after their rollover accident. That’s why you need to talk to us.
Our accident attorneys at Villari, Giannone and Matteo have years of experience dealing with such complicated cases in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and throughout the country. We understand the legal process and what needs to be done to build a successful case. That’s why we have such a strong track record of success.
Building a strong legal case after a rollover accident can often be very complicated. That’s why it’s important that you meet with us as soon as possible. We can explain all your legal options and help you decide which one works best for you.
Why rollover accidents happen
Vehicles roll over for many different reasons. Some of the most common causes of rollover accidents include:
- Design defect (vehicles, especially SUVs, sometimes roll over because they were poorly designed)
- Speeding drivers (vehicles sometimes roll over while taking a turn too fast)
- Reckless drivers (drivers who weave in and out of traffic often roll over or cause rollover accidents)
- Hazardous road conditions (ice, snow, sleet or other substances on the road can cause vehicles to spin out of control and roll over)
Whatever the cause of your rollover accident, we can help you every step of the way.
You deserve justice
You might think you don’t need a lawyer if you or a loved one was injured in a rollover accident. You might think all you have to do is call the police and your insurance company, and they will take care of everything.
Unfortunately, that’s not how most accidents work. Most turn out to be much more complicated. Insurance companies often do everything they can to reduce or deny most claims. And if your rollover accident can be traced back to a design defect, expect to encounter legal resistance from the vehicle manufacturer and its team of attorneys.
They don’t intimidate us. That’s because we know how to take on insurance companies or other attorneys and win. We have the knowledge, the experience and the will to win. Find out how we can help you. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation right now.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."