Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Compassionate Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyer Pursues the Financial Resources Clients Need for Their Recovery from Devastating Accidents in Pennsylvania and Throughout New Jersey
Suffering catastrophic injuries in an accident can turn your life upside down in the span of just a few seconds. If you have suffered life-altering injuries in an accident that was someone else’s fault, you deserve to obtain financial compensation and justice from those responsible parties. A Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer can help.
Our firm never forgets who we work for – you. We put in the time and effort necessary to pursue every available avenue to get you the financial resources you need to treat and rehab the catastrophic physical injury. There is no risk to working with our firm on your claim for compensation. You don’t have to pay us unless we win compensation for you in a settlement or at trial.
When you have sustained catastrophic injuries in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to demand compensation and accountability for the harm you have suffered. Reach out to Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. for a free initial case evaluation to see how we can help you secure the financial recovery you deserve. It costs you nothing to hire our firm; you only pay if we win money for you.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Cases We Help Clients With
At Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C., we represent clients who have sustained catastrophic injuries such as:
- Burn injuries
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ injury and internal bleeding
- Nerve damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Facial injuries
- Eye injuries
- Vision or hearing loss
- Brain injuries
- Loss of body party or bodily function
- Birth injury
- Loss of fetus/trauma-induced miscarriage
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries can result from a wide range of traumatic accidents, such as:
- Car accidents, including:
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Train accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product/product liability accidents
What Financial Compensation Can You Recover in a Catastrophic Injury Case?
A catastrophic injury can leave you with a lifetime of expenses and other financial and personal losses. Let a Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer with Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. pursue maximum financial recovery for you that includes compensation for your:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation, including ER visits, surgeries and other procedures, doctor’s appointments, physical/occupational therapy, prescriptions, and medical devices or equipment
- Long-term care expenses, such as home health services or renovations to your home to install disability accommodations
- Lost income from missed work while you recover from your injuries
- Loss of future earnings and employment benefits if you are permanently disabled from any form of gainful employment
- Physical pain and anguish
- Emotional trauma or distress
- Loss of quality of life from permanent disabilities, visible scarring and disfigurement, or reduced life expectancy caused by a catastrophic injury
What Can a Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyer from Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. Do to Assist You Through the Claims Process?
After suffering catastrophic injuries in an accident, your main concern is likely to be physically recovering from your injuries so that you can get back to your regular life as soon as possible. But when the accident was caused by someone else’s carelessness or legal fault, you should not have to bear the financial burdens of your recovery. Let a Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer at Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. pursue your legal claims against those responsible for your catastrophic injuries. Our firm will put in all the effort necessary to obtain maximum financial recovery for you. When you hire us after suffering a catastrophic injury, you can expect our legal team to go to work for you by:
- Reviewing the evidence in your case to determine who can be held liable to compensate you for your injuries
- Evaluating your legal options for compensation, including identifying applicable insurance coverages
- Sitting down with you to provide honest, straightforward advice about what you can expect in your case
- Recording your expenses and losses and calculating your future anticipated needs so that we pursue an award that provides you with the financial resources you need
- Filing your insurance and legal claims against at-fault parties to begin aggressively pursuing maximum compensation through a settlement, or by taking your case to court and fighting to win a verdict in your favor
Contact a Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Lawyer from Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. to Learn More about Your Rights
You deserve full compensation to help you recover from a catastrophic injury sustained in an accident that was somebody else’s fault. To learn more about your legal options, contact Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. today for a free, confidential consultation with a knowledgeable Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer from our team.
Frequently Asked Questions about Catastrophic Injury in Philadelphia
In New Jersey and Philadelphia, the statute of limitations on personal injury claims typically requires you to file a lawsuit in your case within two years of the date that your injury occurred. A lawsuit that is filed after the limitations period has passed on your claim can be permanently dismissed by the court for being untimely. This makes it important to speak with a Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer as soon as possible to get started with your case.
While you are not required to hire an attorney to pursue a catastrophic injury claim or accept a settlement with the insurance company, you can give yourself the best chance at maximizing your compensation by working with a Philadelphia catastrophic injury lawyer. Your attorney can look out for your interests when negotiating with the insurance company, pushing back if they try to delay your claim or minimize your injuries. An experienced attorney will also know how to properly value your claim and demand fair compensation in a settlement with the insurance company.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."