Philadelphia Bus Accident Lawyer
Were you injured as a result of a SEPTA accident?
Thousands of people ride buses every day to work, school, and countless other places, especially in larger cities like Philadelphia. Unfortunately, accidents involving buses happen all the time. And when they do, they can be extremely complicated since so many people are often involved in such accidents. Bus accidents can cover a wide range, including:
- Commercial bus accidents (including Greyhound, Megabus, Martz, etc.)
- Charter bus accidents
- School bus accidents
- Public transit bus accidents (including Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority [SEPTA] bus accidents)
In the Philadelphia area and across the country, bus accident injury victims trust Villari, Brandes & Giannone, P.C. to fight for their rights after a serious accident. We understand how the legal system works and know what needs to be done to make things right.
Don’t underestimate the complexity of your case. Make sure you have our legal team on your side, protecting your rights. Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation today. Whether you were a passenger on the bus or traveling in another vehicle, we can help. We handle bus accident claims throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
There are many legal issues unique to bus accidents. First and foremost, determining who’s responsible for your bus accident can be a challenge. Unlike accidents involving cars, the bus driver might not be the only one to blame for your accident. Other common scenarios include:
- Bus company hired inexperienced or unlicensed driver.
- Bus company failed to properly maintain bus.
- Bus company hired driver with history of reckless or drunk driving.
- Bus company attempted to falsify records after accident.
- Whatever the circumstances of your bus accident, we can help you every step of the way.
Why choose us?
Experience matters when it comes to bus accidents. You want an attorney who has handled bus accidents in the past, who knows what evidence to look for and how to build the strongest possible legal case.
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complicated bus accident claims. We know how to read accident reports. We know how to track down busing companies and demand records documenting irresponsible hiring practices or poor bus maintenance.
And when we work for you, you can contact us whenever you have a question about your case. We will give you an honest answer right away. Your best interests always come first here.
- "Want to thank all of you once again not only for your professional services but your friendship and feeling like family through all of these past four years as we fought to rebuild Stefanie's life. I could not have made a better choice for helping us through this ordeal."
- "They are all very helpful, caring and they do everything to try to make sure you as a client are OK and get you what you deserve. I would recommend them to anyone. They are a great law firm."
- "I will happily be recommending your firm to anyone who may need your help in the future because of Jen, Eric and Brian."